top of page

Clinical Rotation Placement Assistance

Three Rivers AHEC provides assistance to medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students seeking clinical placement in our service area. 


How do I request placement assistance?

Please complete the Statewide AHEC Support form to request assistance and select “Placement” as the Service Request.  Email to Kelly using button below.

Recruitment, Training and Retention of Health Care Professionals

  • Twitter Clean
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
bottom of page